Our 2018 production record
- 216 km of weld seams a year
- 190 tsd. welds on mass produced components (growing trend)
- Plus 3,900 QA metallographic cross sections
- 515 tons of aluminium processed
RIFTEC – More than 15 years of "Made in Germany" industrial friction stir welding
We have been your competent partner in friction stir welding since 2003, always ready to explore new avenues with you.
Our mission is to find ground-breaking solutions for joining aluminium.
With this aim, we have developed into Germany’s largest provider of friction stir welding for industrial mass-produced components. In our two new, fully automated production cells, we now weld and process up to 400,000 radiators a year.
We attach great value to satisfying each individual customer's requirements, no matter how big or how small. We therefore also weld single parts, prototypes and short runs, using the most diverse processing steps. And of course, we are delighted when a prototype project turns into series production.
These are our key values: innovation – commitment – involvement
You are interested in friction stir welding?
Looking for news and events concerning RIFTEC and our welding procedure?
New series productions require space. Additional employees and machines are needed as well as storage areas and room for materials handling – it all has to be accommodated. When our premises finally became inadequate in 2017 with no room for expansion, we decided to build a brand new facility at a new location:
About our new 2018 works
- Production area: approx. 2,500 sqm; office area: almost 700 sqm
- Expansion potential: 12,000 sqm of land offers space for expansion
- 34 parking spaces for cars, + 20 for bicycles
- Large cafeteria, fitness room
- Room for up to 50 employees, i.e. 15-20 more than currently employed
- Start of construction: January 2018 – completion and occupation: August 2018
- Investment: approx. 7 million euros